46 Bloggers Giving Away 96+ Free Books for National #Poetry Month! #NaPoWriMo

Okay, have you checked out these blogs?  There are some incredible poetry books being given away.  And even better, I'm finding new blogs to follow.

So look below, here's 46 members of our poetry community sharing with you their favorite books.  46 x 2 = 92 free poetry books.  Amazing.

This is what I love about the Big Poetry Giveaway, our lives and minds expand a bit.  You're able to be introduced to new poets and blogs.

The list is up-to-date, so if you're not on the list, email me Kelli (a) agodon. com  - I should have everyone, but these posts have been coming in fast & furious, so I may have missed someone.  If I missed you, please do not hesitate to email me with a 1) a link to your post  2) Your name  3) Your blog name and I'll get you linked up.
(Guidelines on how to participate are here.)


So here's the big list as of Monday, April 4th at 7:49 am (PST).  Click on the blog names to get to the 46 different & unique giveaways!  Happy winning and reading--


BIG POETRY GIVEAWAY! -- List of Blogs Participating...

Comments