Ansen Seale's Kickstart The Corn Crib Project...



Have I posted this here? It's another artist doing great things.

Sometimes I don't understand why certain things inspire me so much. I cannot tell you how many times I've watched the video. I've also become a backer for this. Not much $$ as I currently have to cut back on things for a bit, but I do need to keep supporting other artists the best I can.

He's already reached full funding (you can still back him if you want- cool rewards for being a backer), but I post this here because I was all worked up this morning because of an article I read trashing the NEA.

Art adds beauty to life.
It adds inspiration and a feeling of being connected to something bigger.
It adds things money can't buy.

So enjoy what another person is passionate about.
And be passionate yourself. And go out, create.

Comments

  1. What a marvelous, creative project. His images are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to this project. San Antonio is my home and I, too, graduated from Trinity, so I am now a proud backer. I love the whole idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kelli!

    Look at what Ansen is up to now!

    http://www.unitedstatesartists.org/project/time_machine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.