Thankful Thursday - A Favorite Blog on Organizing



As you know, I'm using Thankful Thursday to showcase other people, things, events, artwork, etc. that I am thankful for rather than using this post as yet another way to say I'm thankful for my family, friends, coffee, and chocolate.

So I thought I'd share a favorite blog I read this week because well, I have organization on the mind and I know a lot of you have resolved to be organized in 2011 (whether with your writing or with your life).  And it's STILL January, so you're not too late!

By the way, if organizing makes you squirm and sweat, run fast away from this blog as she's an organizing pro--


Honey, We're Home -- Capricorn & Virgos unite.  This blog is all about organizing.  If you're looking for any ideas on how to organize something in your home (from pantry to photos) go here.

Honestly, it frightens me what I rush I get reading this blog, my OCD comes sailing to the surface and I want to put everything in its place.

~


Share

Comments