One World, One HeArt Treasure #3




This incredible Altered Art Tin came from an artist in Canada who blogs at The Art Journal.

This little guy doesn't have a name yet, but he's getting ready to move into my writing shed with me as my muse. I love his little body tin and if you open it there's secret stuff in there... a note (aka Opportunity Card) and some money, play money. It's pretty wonderful.

The clay heads are sculpted and handpainted by the artist. The rest of the body is made out of found objects. It's from the Altered Tin Man Series which sounds like a title to a poem. Maybe later.

But for now, I'm just loving this guy. I may have to name him Pablo...


~

Comments

  1. Awesome win! He is aMUSEing! Perfect for inspiration. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting this picture. A part of me is off into the current of life. I always like to project into the future to where my art may find itself and only if it could talk what stories it would tell.

    Thanks again Dena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.