1. Hot coffee in the morning already made when I wake up.
2. My golden retriever, Buddy Holly
3. Three cats roaming the house and not fighting with each other.
4. My electric blanket
6. Learning that January won some funding for her 2nd manuscript!
7. Trapster (to remind me to slow down)
8. A morning without rain and a walk with a friend
9. My husband and daughter smiling after they come back from fencing
10. Total cereal and with lots of raisins
11. My family not lecturing me for speeding, but laughing at me (and Trapster "Police sometimes hide here") and telling me not to worry about it
12. Learning you can have 6 speeding tickets in a year Washington state before they suspend your license and not 3 as I originally thought
13. Going to bed early to end the day and start again
Most Popular Posts
Available Now! If you love poetry exercises, you may want to check this out-- Poetry writing prompts for EVERY day of the year (inc...
Okay, I'll be honest, this is what I really want, a BookBook by 12 South-- Twelve South BookBook for iPad in Red ($69.99) It'...