My Life According to Lorine Niedecker

My Life According Lorine Niedecker
(all titles are from Lorine Niedecker: Collected Works)


Using only POEM titles from ONE POET, ONE BOOK, answer these questions. You can't use the poet I used. Do not repeat a title. Repost as "My Life According to _____________." (fill in the poet's name)




Are you a male or female?
The elegant office girl -or- Lady in the Leopard Coat

Describe yourself:
I rose from marsh mud

How do you feel:
I am sick with Time's buying sickness

Describe where you currently live:
My Life By Water

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Some float off on chocolate bars

Your favorite form of transportation:
Sunday's Motor-cars

What's the weather like:
Hi, Hot-and-Humid

Favorite time of day:
Coming out of sleep

Your relationships:
Woman in Middle Life

Your fear:
Wartime

What is the best advice you have to give:
How bright you'll find young people

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Jesse James and his brother Frank

My soul's present condition:
Poet's work



****If you've read this & you have a blog, consider yourself tagged...

Comments