It seems the Easter Bunny was also for Obama...



I'm behind in my poems this Easter Weekend, but ahead on my egg hunts and orange jellybean eating.

We celebrated Easter at the fine time of 4 am today. Holy sleepy Easter Bunny, I remember doing the same thing to my parents as a child.

I plan to catch up on my poems later, but wanted to take this time to wish you a happy Easter (if you celebrate it) and a happy Sunday of discounted marshmallow peeps, if you don't.

For me, Easter always signals and allows for new beginnings. Lent has ended and the rest of your wild, sinful life can begin again. Make it good. We only get one shot at this.

Happy Spring!

Comments

  1. Happy Easter, Kelli!

    We were up early in our house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good mom! I made my kids wait until 7pm to go downstairs!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that 7AM! I'm not a monster!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...and the anonymous option is open for those feeling shy.