In a week of Thanksgiving, here are a few things I am thankful for in my life and in the world--
1) Cell phones-- I have complained about them, been annoyed with drivers on them, revolted against them, rolled my eyes at loud talkers on them, but in an emergency, I praise them and the inventors of them.
2) Space Heaters
4) People who are trying their best
6) My family (though they may not be pleased that came 3 spaces after "brie"-- sorry, I'm a little hungry tonight, nothing personal).
7) Lower gas prices
8) Finding new ways to celebrate Christmas
9) electric blankets
10) my pets
12) This American Life
13) Christmas music ! (Though the fam has boycotted listening to it until after Thanksgiving).
14) The movie Elf & A Christmas Story
15) Honest and open people