Confession Tuesday


I'm doing better.

*

My closet is organized by pants/skirts and tops and organized by color, from lightest to darkest. I worked at Benetton throughout college and I think much of that store wore off on me. I also fold my sweaters neatly.


I have two pet peeves-- one is if the garbage can is taken down to the corner without being completely full--I hate clutter, believe me, I can find something to fill it with. My second is pet peeve is women who don't order dessert (usually because they are dieting) then proceed to take "bites" off of mine.



I've never seen an episode of American Idol. However, last night I saw Keeping up with the Kardashians. What the heck happened to Bruce Jenner?



I think I've aged more in the last couple month than any other time of my life. Maybe it's the short haircut, or the allergy eyes, but I've gone from looking my age to looking ten years older. I've no idea what I've done.



I cannot believe how long it's taken me to come up with these random and not-so-interesting confessions. I've been having trouble staying focused. I look away. I think of something else. I use distraction more than I'd like to admit. I confess I'm not good with death. I'm not the person who has the right words or the hopeful thought. I'm the one who stays in bed all day and watches television or finds things to clean. I've never believed that a person has "a time" or that they are "in a better place." I am selfish, just like I am with my dessert. I'd prefer them here than anywhere else.

*

I think I'm doing better.

Comments