Notes from a Poet Superhero--

Jeannine Hall Gailey reads in Portland, Chicago, and Seattle…And More Villainess Tour News

Received this note from Jeannine Hall Gailey-- mark your calendars!! See below--



Hey there! Wanted to drop you a quick note about readings around the country coming up in the next few weeks. Thanks again for your support and friendship.

I’ll be in Portland, Oregon, to read with Joshua Stuart and Marvin Bell this Wednesday night at 6:30 (I know, super-early, but we have to be out by 8 PM!) at the Central Library, 801 SW 10th Avenue, in the US Bank Room (1st floor.) Books will be on sale before the reading.

Next, I’m swinging a little closer to home to read with Natasha Moni, my co-editor at Crab Creek Review, on Wednesday, April 4th at 7 PM at Kirkland, Washington’s ParkPlace Books.

Then, I’m flying out to Chicago to read with Ander Monson and Catherynne M. Valente on Wednesday, April 11 at 7:30 PM at the Hopleaf for the Bookslut Reading Series in Chicago.

Finally, I’m coming back to Seattle for the Seattle Poetry Festival, where I’m performing, noon-ish, with Natasha Moni on Saturday, April 21st. http://www.cafepress.com/webbish6

That’s all the poetry news for now. Thanks and keep in touch!
Take care,
Jeannine Hall Gailey
www.webbish6.com/poetry.htm

Comments